USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
New and need help!
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
1clicc
Fri Jan 02 2009, 06:07AM
Registered Member #3331
First of all i would just like you all to know that i'm new here and just gotten my COD5 today and am very excited to be here and thank you for this wonderful site. Okay i have Vista and just download the nazi zombie military map and extract it to where the readme file have stated and lunched CoDWaW.exe and went in the game. I selected the mods but there's no map there to select to lunch the game. In my C:\Users\YOUR_PROFILE\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW there was no mods folder yet so i created one and put the file there, tried it again and no map listed there to launch. I'd also create a folder called nazi zombie military inside the mods folder and put the file there and still no map to launch in game. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? Do i have to do something to the game before i can play moded map? please advise. Thank you for everything here you guys are highly appreicated. Thanks again.

Okay i got it to work by patching it to version 1.1 but it's not lunching the game it keep taking me back to the main menu.

[ Edited Fri Jan 02 2009, 06:51AM ]
diyal
Fri Jan 02 2009, 08:56AM
Registered Member #1815
make sure there are no folders in your folder, for example, sometimes if you just copy the folder in to codwaw mods, the nazi_zombie_military appears, if you open it there may be another folder nazi_zombie_military in it.
and if you have the patch, it should work :s
just open cosole and type; "/map nazi_zombie_military" after you launched you mod by clicking it in the cod menu.

if you use vista it might be wise to run the game as administrator. if there's anything you didn't understand, ask, because i'm not english

greetz

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF