USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Zombie Map Progression

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Nazi Zombie Camp
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
MrInfidel
Sun Feb 08 2009, 05:21AM
Registered Member #5281
Hello.
I am working on a map which is based on a military camp and will feature guard towers, tents, vehicles, trenches and allsorts of stuff that you'd find in a camp. You'll be closed in by a wire fence and zombies will come from lots of places. I'm still working on the construction of the geo - which is why I don't have any pictures yet. Well, that and the fact I don't seem to be intelligent enough to work out how to upload a picture onto the forums.

Anyway, it should be quite fun since you can have snipers up the towers (which I'm hoping to make unlockable) and ground troops on the, er, ground with submachine guns etc leading zombies through the tents and all around the map. However I still need some suggestions to make the map better, so please post if you have some good ideas that would make the map more fun!

That's all for now!
MrInfidel
Tue Feb 10 2009, 02:42AM
Registered Member #5281
I've been rather busy lately because school has just started again over here in NZ and I've only partly completed one area of the map. So it may be a while before even the geo is finished, and then I have to do all the textures, implement zombie mode.. this may take a while!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF