USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Nazi Zombie Freak Here!
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
GiRoHuNtEr
Tue May 12 2009, 04:15PM
Registered Member #9479
Hello all,

Lol yeah Im really a Nazi Zombie freak. I have World at war for the PS3 and I love the Nazi Zombies maps so much I went and purchased a PC version from ebay should be here by the end of the week. Found this site today and see that I have ALOT to choose from when I finally get the PC version, I can twait lol, btw love the site if you havent already noticed.

[ Edited Tue May 12 2009, 04:16PM ]
Gerks
Tue May 12 2009, 08:24PM
Registered Member #8
lol, welcome, good to see some enthusiasm, PS3 hasn't got anything on PC
lol, enjoy ur stay
GiRoHuNtEr
Wed May 13 2009, 11:40AM
Registered Member #9479
Yeah the PS3 aint got nothing when it comes to PC, even with my Geforce 9600GT graphics card theres no difference graphics wise when it comes to playing CODWAW.(played the demo on PC first before I decided to purchase it). Anyway thanks for the welcome hopefully when the game finally arrives I can get active here and maybe mod up an old map myself, I got many ideas for one.

Also I see your a member of neobux, lol is he still paying instantly to standards??, just like all bux sies it will fall, the hype of instant payments will fall eventually just look at bux.to, used to be the biggest bux site, and now 2 years later its down the drain so far theres no coming back. Anyway be carful with those bux sites, when the money runs dry they close shop.

Want to join some real ptcs sites I suggest ones like the 2 I own, the clicks values are low but at least youll get paid more and with paypal aswell.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF