USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Zombie Map Progression

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Nazi_zombie_fort
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
Scorp
Fri Nov 28 2008, 12:59PM
Registered Member #2
Hi guys

In simple terms, my nazi_zombie_air_raid needs fixing lol... So im having a break and decided to make a fort in the mean time..

basically a Western/medievel English fort type structure to defend... The walls are like tree trunks which have been sharpened at the end...

Its anything but realistic (Well geo is) but it should be fun!!!!

Shouldnt take long to make but we will see

macavelli
Fri Nov 28 2008, 01:20PM
Registered Member #28
what needs fixing on the Air Raid side of things? Il catch you at the weekend mate about my map. Im going to go through the tuts and put all the necesary zombie stuff in and then il pass it over to you for testing if thats ok. Both get the credit and names on release so dont worry about that. Feel free to tinker with it.
Scorp
Fri Nov 28 2008, 01:41PM
Registered Member #2
A gay spaw, which did work but now they spawn and die )only in that part) its quite complicated lol. Ill fix it heh. Also yeah no worries hand it over when u can, ill add bits where I see fit too
macavelli
Fri Nov 28 2008, 03:04PM
Registered Member #28
Cool Scorp, Its going to be a kick ass map. Want to try and get the lighting just right aswell, Make it abit more scarier etc. Theres going to be alot of pressure while playing this but there are certain benefits to eaze this. Upstairs will have little windows therefore you can have 2 watching stairs, 1 watching windows (2 of them) and 1 shooting over the balcony before they get into the house. The upstairs is unlockable but if you unlock the second room, then there is the random box, but its down a ladder so it will take time to go get the weapon. Anyone know if the zombies can climb ladders yet?
smithster
Fri Nov 28 2008, 09:55PM
smithster

Registered Member #1
I heard that they can, but I don't know if it has been confirmed yet. I believe Scorp has more info on this!
Nitro
Wed Dec 03 2008, 04:09PM
Registered Member #3
that was probably a hint to elaborate scorp
Scorp
Wed Dec 03 2008, 06:12PM
Registered Member #2
Sorry lol didn't realise... I've only heard about zombies been able to climb to Walls so I suppose so... Anyways this is old and things have changed since with Macavelli's map.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF